- This event has passed.
Slow Sex: Aligning With Your Sensual Being
September 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35 – $55
Alone or with a partner, these practices will set you up for more sensitivity, sensuality and satisfaction for more aliveness. Redefine the meaning of sex and elevate the quality of your life through conscious lovemaking.
Your body is built for slow experiences that are easy to integrate, rather than the “race to the finish line” kind of mentally that we’ve been conditioned to accept.
This 2-hour exploration lends the opportunity to unwind old patterns that keep us feeling hollow, disconnected, and unsatisfied in our sexual lives and beyond.
What to expect from this experience:
- A deeper understanding of the energetics, physiology, and anatomy of stress and how it affects our path to pleasure.
- Powerful neo-tantra techniques that will empower you to tune into the subtle and covert longings of the body.
- Key breath techniques that expand your capacity for experiencing more sensation and awaken your sensuality.
- Live music mindfully crafted for a deeper connection with your sensual self.
Q: Do I need to bring a partner?
A: No. This workshop is designed for people with or without partners. We will be offering solo practices and opportunities to partner with other participants if you desire. That said, honoring your own boundaries throughout the experience is of the utmost importance and will be encouraged.
Q: Will I be required to work with a partner?
A: No. While there will be opportunities to pair up with a partner, you will always have a choice in your level of participation. Simply put, you are in charge. You are invited to participate to whatever degree feels comfortable for you in every moment.
Q: Is this experienced clothed, unclothed, or partially clothed?
A: This experience is fully clothed.
Q: Will I be guided to touch another participant’s genitals or to have mine touched?
A: No. While there are touch based exercises where you will have the opportunity to pair up with another participant, none of these will be genital focused. You will be guided to discuss and revisit boundaries throughout the workshop.
Jennica Mills, MSW, E-RYT
Jennica’s extensive work in somatic (body-based) therapies, trauma recovery and sexual wellness gives way to a unique perspective on how we can experience physical, emotional, and mental freedom. She has a private practice in San Diego where she facilitates somatic trauma release, sexual wellness coaching and sacred sexuality through ancient Tantric practices and modern day sexology.
Soleiman is an intimacy and mindset coach getting his clients tuned in, tapped in, and turned on. He works with his clients in seeing their ideal future and working back from that vision. He believes if you don’t know where you are going, you are following life instead of leading life. He brings together 15 years of Neo-Tantra studies, personal growth, and psychology to bring a beautiful blend of masculine and feminine energies. Soleiman hopes to inspire and awaken others to discover their ideal future.
Your Songstress: Sita Rose, MT-BC, RYT
Sita Rose is a mindful musician, based in San Diego, CA. She is an expressive performer skilled at crafting melodic medicine derived from the heart. She draws from her extensive background as a board certified music therapist, energy healer, and yoga teacher to elevate consciousness and promote peace.
- Registration: Our registration table will be open at 6:15PM for you to check-in, and doors open at 6:30PM. There will be live music by Sita Rose from 6:30-7:00PM. The workshop officially starts at 7PM sharp.
- What to bring: Please bring a blanket and a pillow or zafu to sit comfortably on the floor.
- What to wear: Your full expression is welcome and encouraged! You are invited to dress in something comfortable that makes you feel good.