Yoga Teacher Training
Our Next Training will Begin in June - Sign Up Now!
Our unique Yoga Teacher Training is Yoga Alliance Certified and offered several times per year!
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified of Training in Hatha & Vinyasa
- Introduction to Thai Massage, Energy Healing and therapeutic yoga for injuries and rehabilitation
- Introduction to Hatha Restorative Yoga Teaching & Learning the Chakras
- Learn the foundations of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- IMMEDIATE JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Field Trips: Paddleboarding yoga, Meditation Hike, Beach Yoga, Full Moon Bonfire, Community Service and more
- Yoga History and Philosophy with learning the Eight limbs of yoga and healing emotional blockages, building up confidence and learing how to live yoga in your daily life.
- 21 Day Whole Food Nutrition Education and Cleanse
- Professional Yoga Photos
- FREE 2 Month Yoga Membership
- Discounts on massage, acupuncture, chiropractic be part of our Wellness Community
- Learn the business of yoga from a successful business owner & learn how to make $$$ doing what you LOVE and individual business coaching and mentorship
Work Trade Options available
Reserve your spot today call/text 858-245-6049
About your teachers
Dr. April Walker is a passionate yoga teacher, Doctor of Chiropractic, holistic health practitioner, business owner with 15 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. She is passionate about teaching yoga and empowering people to make healthy lifestyle choices and sustainable living. She has experience teaching Restorative, Yoga Sculpt, Hatha, and Vinyasa Yoga, meditation, Nutrition & Anatomy classes and has worked hard to develop a new innovative style of yoga, blending Thai Massage Chiropractic with Restorative-Based Yoga. She is inspired to help people from all walks of life to find their voice , build confidence and learn to love themselves through yoga.
Meagan DePaulo is a yoga teacher trainer and massage therapist who is inspired to provide transformation to her students. As Plato once said, "The meaning of your life is to find your gift. The purpose of your gift is to give it away." Teaching yoga and helping people had given her meaning and she loves to share her knowledge acquired over the last 15 years of practice. She has also done various trainings in prenatal and postnatal Hatha yoga, Hot Yoga, Restorative and Yin yoga, yoga. With over 7,000 hours of instructing Vinyasa yoga throughout San Diego, Meagan looks forward to helping you learn your edge in your body and establishing a strong practice based on confidence and breath.