**Are you worried about gaining weight this holiday season?
**Do you feel anxious about making healthy food choices over the holidays?
**Could you use some extra support surrounding meal planning, recipe ideas, and simple lifestyle changes?
Navigate dietary (and other) challenges this holiday season with the encouragement and accountability of a supportive group!
The group will be led by Becca Gutstadt, a holistic nutritionist & life coach, who believes that diet and mindset go hand-in-hand, and that developing a healthy relationship with food is key to establishing healthful eating habits that last.
Becca will educate the group members about the diet & lifestyle that has been scientifically proven to optimize health, longevity, and weight loss. She will coach them to use self-acceptance, flexibility, and non-judgment to shift their mentality surrounding food, allowing for lasting healthful changes to be easily incorporated into their day-to-day lives.
Members of the program will create a strong sense of community as they share challenges, brainstorm solutions to obstacles, provide accountability, and motivate each other to become their healthiest & happiest selves!
The goal of the programs is to teach participants simple, yet effective dietary strategies for sustained, healthful eating and weight management. Participants will learn about the health benefits of incorporating more whole, plant-foods into their diet, as well time-saving techniques for easily working them into their dietary routine. Becca will offer participants a variety of easy, plant-based recipes and meal planning strategies which will allow each participant to establish lifestyle changes that will last, even through the holidays!
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
– Weekly virtual, group meetings (60 min. each)
– Admission to two virtual, plant-based cooking classes of choice (Monday’s at 5:30pm)
– Ongoing email and group text support.
– Plant-based cooking resources, recipes, shopping lists, and meal plans.
– 10% off ANY Wellness Lounge service or package while enrolled in the program.
Upon completion of this program, participants will:
– Learn to navigate making food choices with flexibility and non-judgement.
– Develop a healthy relationship with food.
– Enjoy indulging this holiday season without feeling out of control.
– Perceive the health benefits of following a whole-foods, plant-based diet.
– Understand which ingredients & food items are health & weight loss promoting, which are not, and why.
– Develop a list of simple, healthy recipes they enjoy cooking and eating.
– Modify recipes to reflect a whole foods, plant-based diet.
– Express confidence in their ability to prepare whole food, plant-based meals at home.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
GROUP MEETING DATES
Tuesday, November 3rd
Tuesday, November 10th
Tuesday, November 17th
Tuesday, November 24th
$149/person – before November 5th
$179/person – after November 5th
BENEFITS OF THE GROUP SETTING
“Diets, in particular, don’t work in isolation. If we don’t live in an environment that supports those changes, or connect with a social network that embodies and encourages them, they will be much more difficult to sustain.”
– Greater weight loss results.
“Group counseling has been shown to produce greater weight loss results than individual counseling.”
– Group problem solving.
“Participants motivate each other to change as they share coping strategies and problem- solve together.”
– Modeling effect
“Learn from other participants by observing the accomplishments of others with similar problems.”
– Emotional support
“Join a cohesive group of others who really know what it is like to struggle with nutrition and weight loss.”