- This event has passed.
Holiday Health & Happiness Group Nutrition Program
November 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$149
– Weekly virtual, group meetings (60 min. each)
– Admission to two virtual, plant-based cooking classes of choice (Monday’s at 5:30pm)
– Ongoing email and group text support.
– Plant-based cooking resources, recipes, shopping lists, and meal plans.
– 10% off ANY Wellness Lounge service or package while enrolled in the program.
Upon completion of this program, participants will:
– Learn to navigate making food choices with flexibility and non-judgement.
– Develop a healthy relationship with food.
– Enjoy indulging this holiday season without feeling out of control.
– Perceive the health benefits of following a whole-foods, plant-based diet.
– Understand which ingredients & food items are health & weight loss promoting, which are not, and why.
– Develop a list of simple, healthy recipes they enjoy cooking and eating.
– Modify recipes to reflect a whole foods, plant-based diet.
– Express confidence in their ability to prepare whole food, plant-based meals at home.
Tuesday, November 3rd
Tuesday, November 10th
Tuesday, November 17th
Tuesday, November 24th
$149/person – before November 5th
$179/person – after November 5th
“Diets, in particular, don’t work in isolation. If we don’t live in an environment that supports those changes, or connect with a social network that embodies and encourages them, they will be much more difficult to sustain.”
“Group counseling has been shown to produce greater weight loss results than individual counseling.”
“Participants motivate each other to change as they share coping strategies and problem- solve together.”
“Learn from other participants by observing the accomplishments of others with similar problems.”
“Join a cohesive group of others who really know what it is like to struggle with nutrition and weight loss.”