200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training
Want to become a Yoga Instructor?
Our unique Yoga Teacher Training is Yoga Alliance Certified and offered several times per year!
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified of Training in Hatha & Vinyasa
- Introduction to Thai Massage, Energy Healing and therapeutic yoga for injuries and rehabilitation
- Introduction to Hatha Restorative Yoga Teaching & Learning the Chakras
- Learn the foundations of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- IMMEDIATE JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Field Trips: Paddleboarding yoga, Meditation Hike, Beach Yoga, Full Moon Bonfire, Community Service and more
- Yoga History and Philosophy with learning the Eight limbs of yoga and healing emotional blockages, building up confidence and learing how to live yoga in your daily life.
- 21 Day Whole Food Nutrition Education and Cleanse
- Professional Yoga Photos
- FREE 2 Month Yoga Membership
- Discounts on massage, acupuncture, chiropractic be part of our Wellness Community
- Learn the business of yoga from a successful business owner & learn how to make $$$ doing what you LOVE and individual business coaching and mentorship
Get Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga Classes as part of your yoga teacher training & even become a Paddleboard Yoga Teacher! We have a 25 Hour SUP Yoga Teacher Training starting in spring/summer! Training Includes water safety, paddleboard techniques & learning how to teach hatha and vinyasa on a paddleboard! 25% OFF SUP training if you take our YTT
Full Price $2800
Early-Bird Special $2600
Flash Sale Pay in Full $2400
Payment Plans Available $500 Deposit
Weekly payments of $100
Work Trade Available Get 25% OFF
Yoga Teacher training for 50 hours of work- trade at both of our amazing locations
MEET WITH KIRBY/APRIL FOR APPROVAL *Work trade includes assisting classes, cleaning, marketing, open to more*
About your teachers
Dr. April Walker is a passionate yoga teacher, Doctor of Chiropractic, holistic health practitioner, business owner with 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. She is passionate about teaching yoga and empowering people to make healthy lifestyle choices and sustainable living. She has experience teaching Restorative, Yoga Sculpt, Hatha, and Vinyasa Yoga, meditation, Nutrition & Anatomy classes and has worked hard to develop a new innovative style of yoga, blending Thai Massage Chiropractic with Restorative-Based Yoga. She is inspired to help people from all walks of life to find their voice , build confidence and learn to love themselves through yoga.